Product Announcement from Munson Machinery Company, Inc.
Medium to fine grinding of powders, flakes and granules to as low as 400 mesh. No screens - easy cleaning - controllable results. Ideal for:
- Fine grinding of friable materials
- Coarse grinding friable materials
- Conditioning of cellulose fibers
- Tight particle size control
Designed to be virtually maintenance and trouble free, Munson Pin Mills (also known as Centrifugal Impact Mills) feature:
- Only one moving part contacting material-the rotating impactor pin/disc assembly for fine and ultra fine particle reduction and (at lower speeds) de-agglomerating.
- Hinged and bolted front access door
- Kills insects, eggs and larvae
- 5 Rows of intermeshing impact pins
- Common access door/stator disc
- Easy flow inlet elbow
- Precision machined mill housing
- Oversized pillow-block bearings
- Design efficiency produces high throughput rates per horsepower.
- Available in 15-100 horsepower drives via multiple V-belt and sheave arrangement, direct drive, C-Faced motors.
- Easy to clean and maintain