Product Announcement from Myron L Company
The CTCII has a compact IP65 / NEMA 4X waterproof enclosure, a knob setting for Conductivity/TDS control, a power cord, two output plugs & sensor. Options include limit timer, LCD & 4-20.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
· Ideal for water chemistry or cooling towers
· Minimize potential scale & corrosion
· Models available with Display, Limit-Timer and 4-20mA output
· Drift-free performance with "field-proven" electronics
· Knob setting for 0-5000 microsiemen/cm or TDS
· Includes pre-wired power cord, 2 output plugs for feed/bleed control and conductivity sensor
· Custom and OEM models available
· Cooling Towers
· Chemical Treatment
Myron L instruments are used by professionals worldwide in a variety of applications, including water treatment, metal finishing, agriculture, aquaculture, printing, RO & DI, hemodialysis, electronics manufacturing and environmental studies/protection to name just a few. With direct sales support and our global distribution network, we are able to supply and service water professionals worldwide. The company-owned 30,000 sq. ft./2800 sq. meter facility is located approximately 30 miles north of San Diego in Carlsbad, California, USA. Please use the links to the right to view additional information, ask a question or request a quotation.
To download or request product literature: http://www.myronl.com/main/literature_request.htm