Product Announcement from NanoAndMore USA Corp.
Conventional microscopy only captures object information in the focal plane. In contract DIHM, with a single hologram, records object information throughout the whole volume element that has the camera chip as its base and the point source as its apex. The high resolution obtainable with DIHM therefore makes it ideally suited for applications such as:
- Rapid determination of particle densities and particle size distributions
- Measurements of 3-D particle trajectories
- Plankton monitoring in marine environments
- Micro-fluidics applications
- Observation of nucleation events such as bubble formation in liquids
- Measurements of the refractive index of microscopic objects