Product Announcement from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C36000 Free Machining Brass / Free Cutting Brass
C36000 Free Machining Brass / Free Cutting Brass is ideally suited for high speed machining operations with its superior machinability, thread rolling and knurling characteristics. Its machinability rating of 100 is standard against which all other copper alloys are rated. It is easily soldered or brazed and has good resistance to corrosion.
Typical Uses for C36000 Free Machining Brass / Free Cutting Brass:
- ARCHITECTURE: Terrazzo Strip
- AUTOMOTIVE: Sensor Bodies, Threaded Inserts for Plastic, Fluid Connectors, Thermostat Parts
- BUILDERS HARDWARE: Lock Bodies, Hardware, Fittings
- CONSUMER: Hot Combs (to Straighten Hair)
- FASTENERS: Bolts, Nuts, Screws
- INDUSTRIAL: Faucet Components, Pneumatic Fittings, Fluid Connectors, Automatic Screw Machine Parts, Unions, Adapters, Screw Machine Products, Gauges, Valve Seats, Valve Trim, Valve Stems, Nozzles, Pinions, Gears
- PLUMBING: Plumbers' Brass Goods, Faucet Stems, Faucet Seats, Plumbing Fittings
- Hexagon Hollow