Product Announcement from National Bronze & Metals Inc.
C86300 continuous cast manganese bronze is a high strength, non-heat treatable copper alloy intended for use in applications requiring a good combination of outstanding wear characteristics and high bearing strength for heavy loads and slow speeds. Typical applications include slow speed heavy duty load bearings, gears, cams and hydraulic cylinder parts. Conforms to continuous cast specification ASTM B505.
Typical Uses for C86300 Manganese Bronze "SAE 430 B":
- BUILDERS HARDWARE: Brackets
- ELECTRICAL: Electrical Components, Switches
- FASTENERS: Screw Down Nuts, Screw Down Nuts
- INDUSTRIAL: Wear Rings for Forming Dies for Wood Pulp Industry, Large Valve Stems, Hydraulic Cylinder Parts, Propellers, Bridge Pins, Forming Dies for Wood Pulp Industry, Cams, Gib, Gears, Hydraulic Cylinder Parts, Slow Speed, Heavy Load Bearings, Bushings, High Strength Machine Parts, Hooks, Frames, Struts
- MARINE: Marine Hardware, Rudders, Covers for Marine Hardware, Clamps, Boat Parts
- Diameter Hollow