Product Announcement from Nederman
Dust extraction table available exclusively in Europe
The FilterBench is a self-contained downdraft table and is available in three different sizes.
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE VIDEO
The FilterBench is used for extraction and filtering of dust from materials like composite, plastic, fiberglass and wood arising from lighter processes such as sanding, de-burring, linishing, fettling, ingredient weighing etc.
Easy to use and always with extraction at hand.
- Pre-filter (G4) and HEPA-filter (H13) included as standard, covering a wide range of applications.
- Pressure gauges, complete with "filter full" indicators clearly indicating when it is time to replace filters.
- Simple on/off push button control making the product easy to understand and operate.
- Fan inverter included as standard making it possible to optimize air flow and minimize energy consumption.
- Castors with swivel and brake included as standard making the product easy and safe to move and position.
The FilterBench should not be used in an environment with danger of explosions or for dust in explosive concentrations. The FilterBench should not be used for hot or spark generating processes such as welding fumes or metal grinding.
To learn more use the links on the left
Get the Latest Flash player.