Product Announcement from Neptune Chemical Pump Co., Inc.
Neptune™ Bromine/By-Pass Feeders are a convenient and efficient way to properly feed solid biocides or other corrosive water treatment chemicals.
These units easily handle ball, stick, tablet and other forms of bromine. Vinylester resin body tanks are superior to standard steel by-pass feeders for shot feeding corrosive chemicals.
- Feed rates from 2-1/2 through 230 lb. per day
- Bottom inlet and drain connection
- Top opening with threaded, gasketted closure
- Rated to 150 psi at 150°F
- Optional PVC piping kits include strainers and all required fittings
- Optional flow indicators in four ranges
- Pressure relief valves and solenoid valves optional
For more information: