Neptune Polymaster™ for Hazardous Areas
Product Announcement from Neptune Chemical Pump Co., Inc.
Neptune Polymaster - dilutes, mixes and thoroughly activates emulsion, dispersion and solution polymers including new high molecular weight products. Polymaster; provides state-of-the-art polymer activation and blending through the use of the patented, motorized Gatlin distribution head.
The Neptune Polymaster is simple, automatic and provides better mixing and a higher degree of activation than similar machines. Polymaster; is easy to operate and maintain. Mechanical mixing is required to ensure adequate blending and activation at the low flow rate applications typically found in hazardous areas.
- Patented Gatlin Mixer
- Models available from 1/3 to 20 gpm dilute solution at concentrations from 0.1 to 2.0%.
- Easy access to all components.
- REMOTE - OFF - LOCAL control and light.
- Automatic shut-down and local alarm lights for loss of dilution water and motor overload.
- Manual or automatic models. Automatic units adjust polymer pump flow rate by pacing the speed of the polymer pump to an external 4-20mA signal.
- Power: 120 VAC, single phase; 1500 VA load.
For full details and specifications click the following link: