Product Announcement from Neptune Chemical Pump Co., Inc.
The Neptune Series 7000 "dia-PUMP" is a mechanically actuated diaphragm metering pump designed for water, wastewater and process applications. The mechanical design eliminates the use of contour plates on the liquid side of the diaphragm. The simple, straight through valve and head design allows improved flow characteristics.
- Superior performance when pumping chemicals such as sodium hypochlorite, which can off-gas
- Suction lift exceeding 20 ft. on water-like chemicals
- Easily handles viscosities in excess of 5000 cps
- Maximum capacities range from 15 gph to 300 gph at 150 psi, depending on model
- PVC, Kynar, and 316SS liquid ends available
For full details and specifications, click the following link: