Product Announcement from Newport Electronics, Inc.
- Put any serial device on the IP network in minutes
- Bridge RS-232/RS-485 to TCP/IP
- Auto-negotiating 10/100 Ethernet half/full duplex
- Built-in Web server
- TCP, UDP, SNMP, SMTP, TFTP, ICMP, Telnet, DHCP, DNS, HTTP, and ARP
- ModbusRTU to Modbus TCP/IP bridging
- Email notifications and SNMP traps
- 1 to 6 programmable I/O's
- Firmware upgrade over Ethernet
- Custom firmware/private labeling for OEM's
Connect Any Serial Device to an Ethernet LAN and the Internet
The 3rd Generation NEWPORT® iServer3G connects any Serial Device (RS-232, RS-485) to an Ethernet network or the Internet in minutes, including Serial Modbus to Modbus TCP/IP over Ethernet.
The iServer3G can send notifications by email, and has SNMP for remote management. NEWPORT offers custom firmware and private-labeling for OEM's