Product Announcement from Newport Electronics, Inc.
- Transmit Temperature Data Wirelessly to Your Computer or the Internet
- Transmit up to 120 m (400')
- Weather Resistant NEMA 4X (IP65) Enclosure
- Software Selectable for 9 Thermocouple Input Types
- Transmit Data in Real Time
- Compatible with UWTC-REC Wireless Receivers
- Low Power Operation and Sleep Mode
The new NEWPORT® weather resistant temperature-to-wireless transmitters are weather-resistant, battery-powered transmitters that transmit their readings back to a host receiver up to 120 m (400') away. UWTC units can be programmed for any of 9 thermocouple calibrations. The UWTC will transmit the measured and ambient temperatures, along with RF signal strength and battery condition to a remote host, such as the UWTC-REC Series. You can program the UWTC to transmit your data at rates from 2 sec to 2 min. Data received by the UWTC-REC can be received and displayed on your computer, using the TC Central software included with eachcompatible receiver. TC Central software can turn your PC into a strip chart recorder or data logger so readings can be saved and later printed or exported to a spreadsheet file.