wiSeries Wireless Monitor, Scanner & Controller
Product Announcement from Newport Electronics, Inc.
- Wireless Inputs: Temperature, Thermocouple and RTD
- Easily Configure through your Web Browser
- Ethernet and Embedded Web Server (standard)
- Two Outputs for Alarm or Control: Relays, SSRs, dc Pulse, Analog Voltage and Current
- Free Software
The new NEWPORT® wiSeries wireless monitoring and control system features meters and scanners compatible with a large and growing number of NEWPORT wireless sensors:
- UWTC "Universal Wireless Thermocouple" Types J, K, T, E, R, S, B, N,and C.
- UWRTD "Universal Wireless RTD".
- zSeries wireless End Devices with sensors for Temperature.
The wiSeries 1/8 DIN Panel Meter & Controller can monitor up to eight (8) wireless sensors. The compact instrument connects directly to an Ethernet network and the Internet and features NEWPORT's award-winning embedded Web Server. It is easily configured and monitored with a Web browser over the Ethernet network or the Internet. Alternatively, the wi8 meter-controller can instead be connected to the USB port of a single computer with a "USB Ethernet Adapter" that are inexpensive and widely available.