Product Announcement from Nexen Group, Inc.
The connection of linear actuators, motors, posistioning sensors, electric and pneumatic cylinders to other driven elements is critical. A high degree of angular and parallel alignment is required to prevent binding or wear, while preventing backlash. Nexen's Linear Couplings compensate for component misalignment, while providing a high degree of precision.
The Nexen Linear Coupling has a patented high capacity spring system that absorbs parallel misalignment up to 0.7 mm and angular misalignment up to 1.5 degrees. It has zero axial backlash under all operating conditions and is virtually maintenance free.
Nexen's linear coupling can be used in a wide variety of precise linear motion applications, and is ideal as a replacement for actuator rod ends.
Linear Motion Applications
- Machine tool
- Gantry systmes
- Automation Equipment
- Zero backlash in axial direction
- Compensates angular misalignments ups to 1.5 degrees and lateral misalignments up to 0.7 mm [0.028 in]
- Low mass & weight = low inertia
- Compact design
- Designed for high tensile and compressive forces in highly dynamic applications
- Coupling components made from high strength aluminum
- Spring elements are made of a special spring steel
- Have an infinite life and are manintenance free if operated within performance limits
Nexen Group, Inc is a leading manufacturer of precision motion control solutions including linear drive systems, precision rotary indexers, linear locking components and power transmission products including spring set brakes, tooth clutches and torque limiters for a wide variety of automation applications in the Aerospace, Robotics, Machine Tool, Automotive, Packaging, Material Handling and Medical Industries. For more information, contact Nexen Group, Inc., 560 Oak Grove Parkway, Vadnais Heights, MN 55127. Phone: 651-484-5900. Fax: 651-286-1099. E-mail: email@example.com. Website: www.nexengroup.com.