Product Announcement from Nice Instrumentation, Inc.
Why use an Orifice Plate when you can use a Vortex Plate?
Wider Measurement Range:
- Our Vortex Plate has an off the shelf measurement range of 40 to 1 where a traditional Orifice Plate design has only a 5 to 1 measurement range.
Recoverable Pressure Drop:
- The Vortex Plate has a high recovery rate of pressure drop where a traditional Orifice Plate design has a severe pressure drop that is non-recoverable and wastes system energy.
NO internal O-Rings, Seals or Leak Paths:
- The Vortex Plate is designed from ONE-PIECE technology with NO o-rings, seals, impulse lines or pressure transmitters like an Orifice Plate.
Maintenance Free Design:
- The Vortex Plate has no parts that can wear over time and no impulse lines that can clog or require maintenance like an Orifice Plate.
Superior Accuracy and Repeatability:
- Our Vortex Plate has an accuracy of ±.5% of reading while always maintaining ±.25% repeatability unlike an Orifice Plate opening that wears over time and effects meters accuracy and repeatability. Orifice Plate will have to be replaced to maintain accuracy and repeatability while Vortex Plate will never need to be replaced.
Please click on the buttons for more information or request a quote today!
Nice Instrumentation Inc. designs their vortex flow meters to be universal for almost all fluid types. Steam, Gas, Air and Water are just a few of the applications where our meters perform best. Nice Instrumentation prides its self on the instrument aspect of our meters. Dual sensors provide high signal quality for a flow rate you can count on.
Each meter is personally programmed for the end users application before shipment and comes with everything you need for installation. This makes installation quick and easy with no pre-programming required before installation.
Many companies and industries have standardized on our vortex meters because of the wide range of fluids we measure. Below are just some of industries we have helped.
- Automotive Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Plastics Plants
- Asphalt Plants
- Food Processing Plants
Vortex shedding flow measurement has been Nice Instrumentation ’s business for over 20 years. Nice Vortex Flow Meters give accurate and repeatable measurement in steam, gases and liquids. The full line of Vortex Flow Meters are designed to withstand the harsh environment both inside and outside the pipe, making the “Next Generation Vortex Flow Meters” a completely maintenance free design.
Dual Sensor Technology using our Microtel microprocessor based electronics eliminates process fluid noise or vibration, while enhancing the true vortex signal. Our Vortex Flow Meters have absolutely NO moving parts, NO internal o-rings, seals or gaskets of any kind. All of our vortex elements are CNC machined out of solid stainless steel stock while our sensors NEVER come into contact with the process fluid.
With over 100 years of combined engineering and machining experience, one can feel confident that your company is getting the world’s most innovative and heavy duty flow measurement designs.
APPLICATION WIZARD Nice Instrumentation prides itself with having superior products, while providing superior advice for our customers application needs. The engineers at Nice Instrumentation are here to help you.