Product Announcement from Nilfisk Industrial Vacuums
Nilfisk CFM electric explosion-proof / dust ignition proof vacuums feature three separate models to meet all your cleaning needs. The 118 EXP is designed for dry material collection and comes with a 6.6 gallon collection container, or 13.2 gallon capacity with the new model 118/50 EXP."
The 118 EXPW is designed for wet/dry operation. All three machines are CSA certified for use in Class I, Group D, and Class II, Groups E*, F, and G environments. The units are made of 304 stainless steel and feature standard HEPA filtration.
• All stainless steel construction including container, filter chamber and trolley
• Units feature an ergonomic design, including an easy to remove wheeled-collection container on the 118 EXP and 118/50 EXP
• Antistatic filter with large surface area and external filter shaker on the dry-only units guarantee high filtration efficiency and prevents premature clogging
• Standard downstream HEPA filtration on all units. Optional downstream ULPA filtration available. Upstream HEPA available for dry models only. HEPA filter retains 99.97% of particles, down to and including 0.3 microns. ULPA retains 99.999% down to and including 0.12 microns
• Non-sparking, conductive accessory kit included to meet a wide range of hazardous cleaning needs