Product Announcement from Nilfisk Industrial Vacuums
Nilfisk CFM's A15 EXP series of pneumatic hazardous location vacuums feature three separate models to meet all your cleaning needs. The A15 EXP is designed for dry material collection and comes with a 6.6 gallon collection container, or 13.2 gallon capacity with the new model A15/50 EXP.
The A15 EXPW is designed for wet/dry operation. All three vacuums meet the requirements for use in Class I, Group D, and Class II, Groups E*, F, and G environments, and are ATEX-approved (EX) for zones 1, 2, 21, and 22. The units are made of 304 stainless steel and feature standard HEPA filtration.
• Powered by compressed air for use where electricity is undesirable or unavailable
• All stainless steel construction including container, filter chamber and trolley
• Equipped standard with 50-foot air supply hose, ground cable and clamp
• Antistatic filter with large surface area and external filter shaker in the A15 EXP and A15/50 EXP guarantees high filtration efficiency and prevents premature clogging
• Standard downstream HEPA filtration on units. Optional downstream ULPA filtration available. Upstream HEPA available for dry models only. HEPA filter retains 99.97% of particles, down to and including 0.3 microns. ULPA retains 99.999% down to and including 0.12 microns
• Non-sparking, conductive accessories included to meet a wide range of hazardous cleaning needs