Product Announcement from Nor-Cal Products, Inc. - The Vacuum Experts
Our new ball valves are a low cost, manually or pneumatically operated, straight through isolation device. Their simple, robust design provides high reliability in "dirty" applications. They are commonly used on MOCVD and CVD equipment downstream from the chamber or vacuum pump to isolate traps or abatement tools. A stainless steel body and Teflon seat make these valves ideal for corrosive environments. A quarter turn of the handle quickly switches the valve from open to close. They are available with NW-16 through NW-50 flanges as standards. Heater jackets are available to reduce process by-product accumulation.
- Port ODs: 3/4, 1, 1 1/2 and 2 inches
- Body materials: 304 stainless steel
- Ball materials: 316L stainless steel
- Stem seal: Viton (standard, others on request)
- Ball seal: Teflon
- Actuation: manual and pneumatic/spring
- Leak rate: < 1x10-9 std.cc/sec He to atmosphere, < 1x10-7 std.cc/sec He across seat
- Operating temperature: 1500C Max.
- Supply pressure: (pneumatic/spring version) 80-100 psig
- Operating pressure: atmosphere to 1x10-2 Torr