Vacuum Valves...New N-Series
Product Announcement from Nor-Cal Products, Inc.
Nor-Cal Products- N-Series poppet valves are an innovative, compact design with an MTBF of three million cycles. A bellows-sealed stem and electropolished stainless steel body provide long life, even in the most demanding applications. Standard pneumatic actuation is normally closed. N-series valves are available in right angle or angle-in-line body styles with tube ends, NW flanges and CF rotatable flanges. Optional air solenoids are available in multiple voltages and can be ordered factory installed or as separate kits for easy field installation.
- Port ODs 3/4, 1 and 1 1/2 inches
- Body materials: Electropolished 304 stainless steel
- Bellows materials: Welded AM-350 stainless steel
- Bonnet seal materials: Viton
- Poppet seal materials: Viton (standard, others available)
- Actuation: spring/pneumatic air to open, spring to close
- Leak rates: < 1x10-9 std.cc/sec He to atmosphere, < 1x10-9 std.cc/sec He across the seat
- Operating temperature: 1500C Max.
- Supply pressure: 60-100 psig
- Differential pressure: maximum 20 psid across valve seat
- Operating pressure: Atmosphere to 1x10-9 Torr