TroublePix from NorPix
Product Announcement from NorPix, Inc.
TroublePix is a digital video recording software designed for factory floor applications or requirements needing a simple user interface. With TroublePix, you can acquire, view and review all within the same user interface. TroublePix provides features such as looping, Pre/Post triggering, event marking and much more.
Compatible with GigE, FireWire A & B, Analog and Camera Link high speed cameras from various manufacturers. Check the list of supported cameras and frame grabber.
- Designed for non technical operators.
- Full screen mode, specially designed for use with touchscreen displays.
- Solutions available for high speed from 60 to 1850 fps at VGA and high resolution.
- Provides quick access to exposed camera/grabber features.
- Multiple image display modes with zoom capability.
- Lots of keyboard shortcut to speed operation without using mouse
- TroublePix200 trouble shooting system with ruggedized laptop.
- Available with portable computer or laptop
- Lease available: Blue Water Leasing.