Product Announcement from Norbar Torque Tools, Inc.
Norbar has launched it's first ever Non-magnetic Torque Wrench, which is proving invaluable for medical equipment maintenance, notably in the MRI field. It also has further applications across a range of industries wherever tools have to be used in the presence of a strong magnetic field.
Carefully selected and tested materials replace the ferrous components present in standard torque wrenches, therefore giving an extremely low magnetic footprint. Being based on the TruTorque range of torque wrenches means that they also retain the high standards of Norbar's other Torque Wrenches.
Other maintenance applications where the non-magnetic torque wrench will be a real benefit include:
- Clean Rooms
- Radar Transmission Centers
- Precision Magnetic Equipment
- Permanent Magnetic Generators
- Nuclear products
- Mine Sweepers
Product's part number:
Product's NATO number:
1.0 - 20.0 Nm
10.0 - 180.0 lb-in
- Square Size: 3/8"
- Accuracy: +/-3% of reading, this exceeds all international standards for torque wrenches by 25%. Each wrench is supplied with a traceable calibration certificate.
- Quick and Light Adjustment: adjustment over the entire scale can quickly be achieved and with minimal effort in approximately ten complete turns (exact number varies by model).
- Comfortable, Durable Handle: the handle is constructed using two materials; a base material for strength overlaid with a soft feel grip for comfort and slip resistance.
- Adjustment Lock: all models feature a lock to prevent accidental adjustment of the set torque.