Product Announcement from Norbar Torque Tools, Inc.
The T-Box is a hand held and bench mounted torque measuring instrument with a user friendly color touch screen interface. Both hand and powered tools can be measured, calibrated and results viewed in graph mode. This comprehensive instrument functions in 12 languages, has all common torque units, pre-loaded tool calibration templates and a large memory for storage of results. T-Box features a USB interface to a PC where the Torque Data Management System (TDMS) software is installed for archiving of test, calibration and graphical results.
The new T-Box instrument features:
• Touch Screen Technology
• Easy to use on screen icons
• Hand held portable or bench mounted device
• 'Plug and Play' with Norbar SMART transducers.
The T-Box kit includes: T-Box instrument complete with UKAS accredited bi-directional calibration certificate, carry case, quick reference guide, mounting foot and bolts, neck strap and mounting kit, power supply with appropriate local mains supply cable, USB cable and USB memory stick pre-loaded with TDMS software, T-Box Operator's Handbook and TDMS Operator's Handbook.
• T-Box features a 5.7" (145mm) touch screen LCD display with graphic on screen icons for simple tool selection.
• Feature modes include Click, Hydraulic, Pulse and Stall tools that enable the most common torque products to be tested by a simple touch of the screen.
• Also features a new "Pulse Tool Mode" which uses a mathematical algorithm to accurately determine the output torque from Impulse tools.
• T-Box comes pre-loaded with Tool Templates for the entire Norbar product range of Torque Wrenches and Pneutorques enabling the user to simply assign individual tools to perform calibrations to the relevant ISO standard. Other tool templates can be created by the operator.
• Graphical analysis and display of joint profiles available using the 'Graph Mode'.
• T-Box can connect up to 4 Smart Transducers including transducers with angle capabilities for instant connectivity. Alternatively, non Norbar transducers with a mV/V output can be programmed into the T-Box memory.
• T-Box has 2 USB ports, one RS232 serial port and an ancillary connection (RS232 and USB cables supplied as standard).
• T-Box is supplied with Norbar's new Torque Data Management System software (TDMS) for complete tool data management and archiving on your PC.
• T-Box contains a large capacity memory that will enable a user to collect data and store in excess of 100,000 individual test results directly to the instrument and then synchronize to the TDMS software