Product Announcement from Nordson EFD
Many of the high-performance fluids needed to bond materials and seal exposed parts are expensive, making waste reduction an important issue. In many applications, the elimination of over-deposits can reduce material waste by 50% or more. Nordson EFD systems are designed to empty material reservoirs as completely as possible, minimizing waste. The closed-system design also reduces waste by minimizing premature curing of the materials.
When fluids are dispensed consistently, regardless of the operator or machine assembling parts, manufacturers are able to achieve better control and streamline production, reducing labor time and rework.
Cleaner application with Nordson EFD systems means less time and cost for cleanup. Many Nordson EFD customers are able to double their output while maintaining—and even increasing—the quality of their products.
- Bonding rubber to rubber, weather stripping, mirror assemblies and shock absorbers
- Marking for pass/fail status, color-coding similar assemblies and indicating whether a specific test or process has been completed
- Greasing and lubricating springs, tracks, hinges and hardware, as well as lubricating caliper plungers in brake assemblies
- Potting and sealing electronics and components from moisture and other environmental damage
- Lubricating stock, dies and rolls in fin forming applications
- RTV sealants
- UV-cure adhesives
- Solder pastes
- Body panels
- Frames and suspensions
- Wheels and wheel covers
- Instrument panels
- Passenger restraints
- Air conditioning systems
- Engines and engine components
- Electrical systems
- Fuel systems
- Control switches
- Lighting, headlamps
- Wiring harness connectors
- Sensors, relays, regulators
Nordson EFD is the world's leading designer and manufacturer of precision dispensing systems that apply accurate, consistent amounts of the adhesives, sealants, lubricants and other assembly fluids used in virtually every manufacturing process.
When companies are able to put the same amount of fluid in the same place every time, they gain a competitive advantage through higher productivity, improved quality, and lower production costs.
Our worldwide network of experienced fluid application specialists is available to discuss your dispensing project and recommend a system that meets your technical requirements and budget.