Cooling Solutions for Waste Water Treatment
Product Announcement from Noren Products, Inc.
A growing challenge in today's world, waste water treatment is an area of constantly evolving technologies, but Noren's time proven cooling solutions combine high technology with simplicity and reliability. Offered in 304 or 316 stainless to combat highly corrosive environments where required in air-to-air and air-to-water versions, Noren Cabinet Coolers are the ideal cooling solution.
Noren Products Compact Cabinet Coolers offer the following features:
- Cool electronics to slightly above the outside ambient air temperature with our air-to-air models, or install one of our air-to-water units for below ambient cooling.
- Maintain a NEMA 12 air and dust tight seal with standard models. NEMA 3R, 4 or 4X can be maintained with other models.
- Air is circulated inside the cabinet to keep hot spots from forming.
- Flange and neoprene gasket keep contaminants out - ideal for dusty and dirty environments. No outside air enters the enclosure - EVER!
- NEMA 4/4X models include wash down fans, allowing for safe hose down or sterilization processes to continue.
- Corrosion resistant coatings and optional stainless steel construction protect against damage from harsh or corrosive environments.
- Easy to install on the top, sides, front or back of your panel or enclosure. One person can easily install in one hour in most applications.
- Energy efficient and low power requirement, no new electrical is needed.
- UL/cUL Listed models available for 508a applications.
- Freon free!