Product Announcement from North Hills Signal Processing Corp.
To facilitate high-accuracy impedance measurements, inputs to Impedance Analyzers and LCR Meters are configured as four-terminal Kelvin connections – two pairs of current and potential terminals. These are usually unbalanced, i.e. one side grounded.
To measure balanced impedances requires a balanced to unbalanced converter, usually a balun transformer.
The NH16552 includes a balun transformer and features four terminals on the unbalanced side to conveniently interface with the measuring instrument.
The impedance levels are 50? balanced to 50? unbalanced. A 50? impedance standard and a shorting plate are provided for calibration purposes. The frequency range is 100Hz to 10MHz.
The NH16552 is equivalent to the Agilent 16314A. Please refer to Agilent Application Note AN 346-2. http://cp.literature.agilent.com/litweb/pdf/5091-4480E.pdf
- Four BNC output connectors for Kelvin connection
- Frequency range 100Hz to 10MHz
- 50Ω impedance standard and shorting plate for calibration.
- High-accuracy balanced impedance measurements.
- Easy interface with 50? impedance analyzers or LCR meters