High Frequency Wideband Transformer 5 MHz–1.2 GHz
Product Announcement from North Hills Signal Processing Corp.
High Frequency Wideband Transformer 5 MHz – 1.2 GHz
North Hills Ultra High Frequency 50 ohm to 100 ohm balun provides an easy and straightforward means of measuring circuit characteristics to 1.2 GHz The Ultra High Frequency Balun matches impedance in either direction and is precision-engineered for low insertion and return loss.
Bandwidth extends from a low-frequency 3 dB cutoff (LCO) of 5 MHz to a 3 dB high frequency cut-off.
- Superior electrical performance from 5 MHz to 1.2 GHz
- Insertion loss less than 3 dB
- Return loss better than 18 dB
- Easy interface with most Network Analyzers
- Eliminates need for expensive interface hardware
*North Hills Application Note 151 - "Wideband Transformers" provides further information on the subject of balun transformers.