Product Announcement from Norton Abrasives
Norton R999B ceramic belts are engineered for high-pressure and hard-to-grind materials. The sharp grain and improved H-wt. backing provide the greatest productivity and lowest abrasive cost striking a perfect balance of a premium ceramic grain with affordable performance.
- Sharper grain and improved supersize coating technique add 30% life resulting in less downtime changing belts
- Keen grain edges generate a more aggressive, cool-cutting grinding surface
- Improved H-wt. backing improves body retention, resulting in consistent grinding throughout life
- Durable H-wt. backing holds up to demanding applications and requires less pressure to cut
- Improved base adhesion provides exceptional grain retention for longer life
- The greatest productivity and lowest cost strike a perfect balance of a premium ceramic grain with affordable performance
- Stock and Made-to-Order sizes in 24, 36 grit range with flex and joint options available.
For more information and availability link to the flyer.