Non-woven Surface Conditioning Discs & Belts
Product Announcement from Norton Abrasives
Premium Norton Vortex Rapid Blend surface conditioning discs and belts can reduce cycle times by 50+% and skip 2 to 5 steps in technical blending operations. For light deburring and blending MRO and Metal Fabrication applications such as blending machining marks, deburring, casting clean-up, and light flash removal, the new Merit line of non-woven surface conditioning discs and belts provide up to 35% reduction in process time.
- The new smear-free resin system will not load on aluminum or soft metals
- Proprietary new coating method distributes a thick layer of grain throughout the product to extend life
- Improved hook and loop backing means discs sit flatter on back-up pads, resulting in a more consistent finish on DA applications
- Grits are industry-standard color-coded for easy identification
- Available in extra coarse through very fine grits
- Industry-standard sizes in stock; also available in non-stock made-to-order sizes
For more information and availablity visit: www.nortonbeartex.com
Get the Latest Flash player.