Norton Bear-Tex Vortex Unified Wheels
Product Announcement from Norton Abrasives
Norton Bear-Tex Vortex unified wheels are made with a revolutionary patented grain technology and a new manufacturing process to produce up to twice the stock removal rates of conventional unified wheels.
Aggressive, fast cut and an advanced resin bond system result in longest wheel life and up to 2 times the number of pieces finished per wheel allowing for less downtime and maximum productivity.
- Aggressive, fast, stock removal, reduced cycle times and increased part quality
- 2X longer life than faster finishing - with minimal shedding
- Cooler cutting and improved cut rate
- Consistent quality with no chemical odor or smearing
- Will not break down under heavy deburring
- Can be used on a variety of shapes and contours
- Less downtime for changes; maximum productivity per wheel over unified wheels
For more information please visit www.ind.nortonabrasives.com. Contact us at 254-918-2313 to locate a Norton distributor near you.