Product Announcement from Norton Abrasives
Our new zirconia grain chemistry and shape in Norton BlueFire Reinforced Cut-off Wheels efficiently cuts a variety of material from stainless and carbon steels, to alloys and gray iron - with up to 20% increase in life over former zirconia wheels.
Norton BlueFire wheels - with improved performance, life, and cut-rate - replace our former Charger cut-off wheels.
- Cutting sheet metal
- Metal fabrication and plate dimensioning
- Metal Fabrication
- Pipeline and Petrochemical
Features & Benefits
- UPGRADED zirconia alumina grain chemistry and shape, blended with premium aluminum oxide grain provides 2-3 times the life of aluminum oxide wheels
- 15 - 20% improvement over former zirconia wheel performance and life
- Broad utility: from light- to heavy-pressure applications, on a wide range of materials: stainless steel, carbon steel, and alloys, to gray iron
- Excellent performance-to-price ratio lowers total grinding costs