Product Announcement from Novaflex Group
Novaflex Static Dissipating Urethane Duct. Static dissipating urethane reinforced with steel wire helix safely reduces static charges, wire helix allows for safe grounding when used with metallic fittings.
- Permanent protection against electrostatic discharge
- Lightweight and extremely flexible
- Maximum flow efficiency
- Special Molecular bonded construction generates less turbulence
- Will perform under the toughest conditions
- Excellent flexibility
- Maximum abrasion resistance
- Superior tear resistance and high tensile strength
- Clear construction for visual monitoring
- Manufactured from FDA approved material
- Plastics processing, dust and shavings
- Woodworking equipment
- Plant debris collection
- Dust collection
- Material handling
- Wall gauge 0.030"
- Temperature range: -65°F to 200°F
- Lengths: 25 & 50 ft Sizes: 1" to 12" (larger diameters available, please contact the factory)
- Compression ratio: 2:1
You have successfully added from to your part list.