2002 Series - Directional Control Valves
Product Announcement from Numatics, Inc.
Modular reality, plug together flexibility in design! Sub-miniature 3-way and 4-way solenoid air pilot actuated valves. Available in manifold & base mount. Electronic interface options include DeviceNet, Profibus-DP, 1771 Remote I/O, and DeviceLogix.
- Cv: 0.20 to 0.25
- Port Sizes: 1/8 NPTF, 4mm, 6mm
- 5 ported, 2 & 3 position, 4 way
- Flow Capacity: 11.5 SCFM @ 80 PSIG / 246 NI/m @ 6 bar
- Operating Pressure Range: 28" Hg. Vacuum to 150 PSIG / Vacuum to 10 bar
- Pilot Pressure Range: 35 to 115 PSIG / 2.5 to 8 bar
- Temperature Range (Ambient): -10°F to +115°F / -23°C to +46°C
- Fieldbus Electronics and I/O Capable
- Soldenoid Air Pilot Actuated
- Low current requirements
- Elimination of internal wiring
- Pusher piston - high spool shifting force
- Adjustable port sizes utilizing interchangeable cartridge fittings