Product Announcement from OK International, Inc.
The system utilizes SmartHeat® Technology, wherein each cartridge is equipped with a self-regulating heater which ‘senses’ its own temperature and closely maintains its pre-set idle temperature for the life of the heater-tip. The tip temperature is determined by the inherent metallurgical properties of the heater; no external adjustment or equipment is required. The MX-500 retains switchable dual port, 40W operation while introducing numerous new features in a new housing.
• Integrated Power Indication Meter: a built in net power meter which will display a graphical and numerical representation of the power applied to the cartridge.
• User Programmable PowerSave Mode: the time to enter PowerSave Mode is adjustable from 10 to 120 minutes.
• Ground Fault Interrupt: AC ground monitor detects power line ground failures and immediately alerts the operator and shuts down the system. Only after the power line ground has been restored, can the MX-500 be restarted and soldering operations can be resumed.
• Universal Power Supply: automatically senses the input line voltage and adjusts accordingly, which allows for worldwide operation without adaptors or a change in performance.
• Compatibility with all MX products: the MX-500 redesign allows full compatibility with existing and previous MX upgrade kits, tip-cartridges, handpieces and accessories.
• Greater process control with SmartHeat® Technology
• Reduced space requirements
MX-500 System Configuration and Upgrade Kits
Part Number Description
MX-500S Soldering & Rework System includes hand-piece and workstand
MX-500SPT Rework System includes tweezer hand-piece and soldering hand-piece with workstands
MX-500DS Desoldering System includes desoldering hand-piece and soldering hand-piece with workstands
MX-500P Dual port switchable power supply only
Get the Latest Flash player.