Product Announcement from OROS
OR35 Integrated Analyzer
- 4, 6 or 8 channels, 2.8 kg (6.2 lbs)
- Real-time bandwidth 40 kHz
- ± 10V Inputs, 24 bits, ICP®
- 100 Mbits/s Ethernet
- AC/DC power supply, internal battery
- 2 external triggers/tachometer inputs
- 2 generator outputs
OR35 is the portable real-time multi-analyzer that integrates the best of sound & vibration analysis technology in a truly mobile instrument. OR35 is the synthesis of the ultimate OR3x technology and OROS' wealth of experience of measurement. Designed to be the best for field operations, OR35 takes any measurement situation in its stride. Choose OR35 and go on confidently.
OR35 has been designed to handle numerous acquisition and analysis situations. OR35 integrated the best of OROS' 15 years of experience in designing and manufacturing noise and vibrations analyzers. This class of instrument contains everything you need to cover the complete measurement process from trip to report.
OR35 is the lightest 8 channel multi-analyzer available. Discover the OR35 real mobility and be comfortable for carrying it along with your laptop, for intensive use, with all you need close at hand. Its exceptional robustness ensures to succeed in any environment.
OR35 strikes perfect balance of features selected for optimum acquisition efficiency. This set of functions makes OR35 the most all-round solution for mobile dynamic signal measurement and analysis.
OR35 is based on OR3x technology, the breakthrough in dynamic measurement systems. Created by OROS for measurement efficiency, OR3x innovates in both hardware and software architectures.
NVGate®, the OROS Noise and Vibration software platform, controls all the analyses and measurements carried out by OR35 . As part of OR3X analyzers range, OR35 benefits from the innovative functions developed for the biggest systems. Offering parallel analysis capabilities, OR35 opens a new dimension focusing immediately on any part of the measurements. Whatever the situation, on-line measurement or office post-analysis, you run the same software applications, with or without OR35 connected.
NVGate® features are:
- Analyzer setting browser and project manager Outlook® like,
- Plug-in analyzers for: multiple FFTs, 1/n Oct, Order analysis,
- Simultaneous recording of time domain signal,
- Complete reporting tools to Word®,
- Dedicated modes for structural, rotating and acoustics,
- User define control panel, and preferences,
- Mask editor and alarms,
- Macros, sequence and TCP/IP control,
- Calibration suite.