Product Announcement from OSI Optoelectronics
FCI-InGaAs-300B1XX series are multifunctional backside illuminated photodiode/arrays. They come standard in a single element diode or 4 - or 8- elements array with active area of 300µm. These back illuminated InGaAs photodiode/arrays are designed to be flip chip mounted (active area facing up), or assembled face down minimizing the overall dimensions. These low inductance, low dark current, and low capacitance back illuminated photodiode /arrays come with ot without ceramic substrates.
- Back Illumination
- High Responsivity on Both Front and Back
- Low Noise
- Spectral Range 900nm to 1700nm.
- High Speed Optical Communications
- Multichannel Fiber Optic Receiver
- Power Monitoring
- Single / Multi-Mode Fiber Optic Receiver
- Fast Ethernet, SONET/SDH OC-3/STM-1 ATM
- Instrumentation and Analog Receivers