Product Announcement from Ofil Ltd.
Luminar is designed to maximize the efficiency and productivity of predictive maintenance engineers by concentrating on functionality and relevant output. It is a powerful tool with DayCor® technology embedded and enhanced optical and display features. Luminar, the latest addition to Ofil's range of products, brings an innovative approach to corona detection
DayCor® Luminar integrates latest technological innovations and human engineering considerations with dedicated specialty optics, proprietary UV filters, upscale imaging components, and light weight body.
DayCor® Luminar's unique design enables long continuous inspection and eliminates arms and eyes strain.
Luminar is manufactured under adherence to rigorous quality control standards.
- Supreme sensitivity to UV signals
- Outstanding corona & arcing detectivity
- Precise location of corona emitting sources
- Interchangeable fields of view
- Effective powerful zoom
- High resolution transflective LCD
- On-board storage via Compact-Flash Card
- MPEG Video/Audio on-board recording and storage
- JPG on-board capturing function
- Playback on-board function for images and videos
- Fit for inspection under any light and weather conditions
- Manual and Automatic focus for both UV and Visible channels
- Integration mode for larger signals and reduced background noise
- Blob counting and display for evaluation of the corona strength
- Built-in GPS
- Voice narration and Text annotation
- Light and ergonomic
- Hot keys to functions
- Integrated interface to Ofil Reporting Software
- UV only, Visible only and Combined UV + Visible modes
- Accurately pinpoints sources of corona, partial discharge, micro arcing and arcing that may lead to: audio noise, radio/TV interference and electrical mechanical failures
- Saves report processing time by proprietary reports generating software
- Enables continuous work without exerted strain on arms or eyes
- Built for teamwork
- Reliable with the highest sensitivity possible
- Daytime inspection saves night shifts rates, is safer and more efficient