Product Announcement from Ofil Ltd.
A professional railway UV inspection systems that incorporates the DayCor® daytime corona detection technology with shock absorbers. Designed to enable high speed automatic detection of corona and arcing, provide high resolution images and straight forward reports.
- Rail is a complete inspection tool with the most sensitive Visible-UVc bi-spectral detection apparatus and absolute solar blind performance.
- Rail performs accurately and reliably in high speed of up to 300km/h, without smearing the image and with high pinpointing resolution.
- Rail is equipped with Ofil's narrow angle optical lenses through which the exact pinpointing of corona/arcing emitters from distances—is possible.
- Rail uses shock absorbers that eliminate shakings and jerky motions and provide smooth inspection.
- Rail is uploaded with proprietary/tailor-made software and to suit specific individual needs of railways companies.
- Fit for inspection under any light and weather conditions
- Position system
- Automatic corona detection
- Automatic post inspection software
- Full Automatic focus for both UV and Visible channels
- Automatic blob counting and display for evaluation of the corona strength
- Video recording output
- Full automatic operations
- UV only, Visible only and Combined UV + Visible modes
- Accurately pinpoints sources of corona and arcing
- Offers robust inspection capabilities independent of power line loads and weather condition
- With internal storing
- High speed riding without missing coronas