The Step-Beam™ Coupling, Beam Couplings
Product Announcement from Ondrives.Us Corporation, formerly Rino Mechanical
The Step-Beam™ Coupling, Beam Couplings from Rino Mechanical Components, Inc.
The Step-Beam™ Coupling replaces stainless/aluminum beam couplings with lower cost, improved operation. Eliminated is wind up/ backlash found in most metal beam couplings. Has same torque ratings. Temperature -20deg. C to +140 deg. C. Molded from engineered polymers. Set screw and clamp fixing use metal to metal contact. Custom designs available.
Please use the links to the right to inquire further, ask a question about your application or to request a quotation.
Replace metal beam couplings...without compromise!
- Very low cost at 1000, 10,000, 50,000 or more
- Lower cost than metal beam couplings
- Torque equal or superior to 1 & 3 Beam Aluminum Couplings and 1 Beam Stainless
- 6 Beam Couplings: In reversing applications equal to aluminum and most stainless beam couplings
- Molded from engineered plastic with Patent Pending coupling design
- Wide temperature range -20 deg. C to +140 deg C
- Exact dimensional replacements to many popular beam couplings
When you need "design and forget" gearboxes and misalignment couplings ...call rino mechanical, your technical resource. -- Steve Pullman President