Product Announcement from Opto 22
If you're wanting more, take a look at migrating to the SNAP PAC System.
- Gain memory, density, speed, and network flexibility.
- Maintain your investment in I/O, sensors and actuators, and field wiring.
The SNAP PAC System is your goal. Developed in 2007, it's an integrated system of hardware and software that makes your job easier.
- Control programming, HMI development and runtime, OPC communication, and two-way database connectivity
- Powerful, compact Ethernet-based standalone and rack-mounted controllers
- Two Ethernet network interfaces on PACs and brains
- Ethernet and serial I/O units in the same system under one controller
- High-density I/O packaging with up to 512 I/O points on one rack
- One brain processing analog, digital, and serial I/O on the same rack, in any position
- Distributed intelligence including PID loop control at the I/O level
- Native communication with Allen-Bradley Logix systems and Modbus/TCP systems
- MicroSD card slots for up to 2 GB removable data storage
- Optional wireless 802.11a, b, and g communication with WPA2/AES security
Learn more about the SNAP PAC System.
You have successfully added from to your part list.