Product Announcement from Oren Elliott Products, Inc.
- Protects shaft-support bearings by exerting consistently low reactive forces, even under large misalignments
- Homokinetic transmission - driving and driven shafts rotate at exactly the same speed at all times
- Zero backlash and high torsional stiffness
- Electrical insulation
- Accommodates moderate radial misalignment in a short length
- Accommodates relatively large axial misalignment
- Easy installation in blind or difficult installations - all block couplings have through bores
- Inexpensive replaceable wear element
- Internal grease reservoir provides continuous flow of lubrication driven by centrifugal force, allowing coupling to survive harsh, dirty environments
- Somewhat "failsafe", in the sense that the driving hub will continue to turn the driven hub after failure of the midsection
You have successfully added from to your part list.