Product Announcement from Oren Elliott Products, Inc.
- High torque capabilities
- Different material choices for the spider allow the user to choose torsional stiffness
- Somewhat "failsafe", in the sense that the driving hub will continue to turn the driven hub after failure of the spider
- Easy installation in blind or difficult installations - all jaw couplings have through bores
- Dampens variations or spikes in torque, usually caused by the driving element, protecting the support bearings and the driven component, and reducing vibration
- Wear element can be reversed before being replaced, doubling life
- Rugged, can function well in harsh environments
- Replaceable, inexpensive wear element
- Miniature sizes available
- Spiders available in various materials and hardnesses; hubs available in various materials
- All hubs very precisely machined from bar: No cheap castings or powdered metal parts, resulting in better overall and more consistent performance
- Unique geometry of spider, and low coefficient of friction between spider and hubs, minimizes reactive forces, and reduces heating of spider during operation
You have successfully added from to your part list.