Product Announcement from PEI-Genesis
CUSTOM PACKAGING & KITTING
We don't just customize connectors and power supplies - we can also customize your packaging, production-ready assembly kits, marking and labeling so that your final deliverable meets your specific needs. You just tell us what you need, and we'll deliver.
The right packaging can protect or even extend the life of a part or give you an opportunity to make a good first impression. We deliver custom packaging for a variety of uses at the individual unit level.
- Military packaging
- Custom-branded packaging at the individual bag level
- Anti-static packaging for ESD-sensitive (electrostatic discharge) devices
- Protective caps/vials for assemblies containing PC tail contacts
Even if you're ordering parts from different manufacturers, there's no need for you to sort, reorganize and re-bag parts on your end. We offer custom production-ready kitting of parts so that you can get the exact combinations you need.
- Custom kitting of components
CUSTOM BAR CODING, MARKING & LABELING
We can deliver custom bar coding and labels for easy identification to help to ease receiving, stocking and deployment/use at your location or for branding purposes. We can provide custom marking and imprinting on power supplies and even imprint your two-color logo on our external power supplies!
- 1D and 2D bar coding capabilities
- Custom labels/bar codes per your specification
- Company logos on labels/bar codes
- Custom marking & imprinting on power supplies
OTHER SPECIALTY SERVICES
In addition to kitting, packaging, bar coding and labeling, PEI-Genesis can also provide a variety of other services and solutions to meet your specifications.
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Process)
- Hand-written C of C's (Certificate of Conformance)
- Detailed report of connector outgas process
- Selective loading of contacts on custom assemblies
- Custom assemblies - both connectors and harnesses
Want to learn more about our custom services and offerings? Contact your local sales branch. Have a technical question? Contact our engineering team at the phone numbers below, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit an online request.
Visit our website www.peigenesis.com