Combination On/Off Wall Switch & Slide Dimmer
Product Announcement from PLC-Multipoint, Inc.
PLCSensors Control Devices
- Continuous, flicker-free dimming control from 100% to 5%
- Operates 1,2, 3, & 4 lamp compatible 0-10 VDC electronic ballasts, for T8, T5, and CFL lamps
- Specification-grade, preset design
- Standard designer-style faceplate, included. (Screwless faceplate, optional)
- Available in Ivory, White (standard), Brown, Black, or Gray (custom)
- Easy-to-operate, smooth-sliding linear control and switch
- UL 650P Listed
- Available in single-pole or 3-way
- Fits in a standard 2" deep single gang switchbox
- The PS-010 dimmer can control a maximum input current of 8.5 amps 120V or 3.7 amps 277V
- 2 year warranty
The PS-010 is a combination on/off wall switch and slide dimmer used for 0-10VDC fluorescent dimming ballasts similar to the Advance Mark VII. When used as a stand-alone device, the device provides flicker free dimming of between 100% and 5% of lamp output. It also provides a selection of 120VAC or 277VAC in either a single-pole or 3-way devices. Current limit is 8.5 amps at 120VAC and 3.7 amps at 277VAC. (approximately 1,000 watts)
The PS-010 then allows manual dimming for lights in the room when lower light levels are desired.
The slide dimmer can be used in conjunction with the EDS so that only the lowest light output will drive the dimming ballasts. NOTE: When using the PS-010 and the EDS controller together, please use the PS-010 ratings.
A World of Lighting and Operational Control Systems Specifically Developed for almost any Application.
PLC Multipoint has a whole new way to look at lighting and operational controls. A way that makes it easier for you to determine which one of our many products is best suited for your specific industry and your specific application.
For the past 20 years, PLC Multipoint has been making a name for itself as a creator and producer of the industry's finest lighting sensor controls. We've built a reputation as the one resource to solve the most complex control problems. We have proven success with commercial lighting controls. Our systems are installed in businesses and institutions nationwide, saving energy through daylight harvesting, motion sensing and time scheduling.
These systems are now highlighted within the four business groups we have established:
- PLCBuildings Lighting Control Systems
- PLCSensors Control Devices
- PLCTransportation Control Systems
- PLCIndustrials Custom Systems
Lighting control systems ideal for office buildings, schools and shopping malls.
We have proven success with commercial lighting controls. Our systems are installed in businesses and institutions nationwide, saving energy through daylight harvesting, motion sensing and time scheduling.