Relay based single panel lighting control panel
Product Announcement from PLC-Multipoint, Inc.
PLCBuildings Lighting Control Systems
- Parking Lots
- Retail Outlets
- Pre-programmed control strategies to code compliant
- Easy to program graphic interface with integral keypad
- Menu-driven LCD screens and front control buttons allow for easy adjustment of ON and OFF set points
- Reliable 20 Amp mechanically latching relays with integral manual override
- Multiple scheduling options - Normal Time, Astro Time, Open/Close Time
- 10 year memory and clock backup
- USB communications backup
- 16 CAN bus digital switch stations
- Eight switch inputs for low voltage switches, occupancy sensors or other dry-contact inputs
- 4 Analog inputs for PLCSensors CES and MAS photo sensors
- Push-buttons for manual overrides of relays
- Motion detector inputs
- Compliant with California Title 24
- 2-year warranty
The Bantam provides automated control of high-voltage lighting circuits based on panel switches, photocells and time schedules. Pre-programmed control strategies allow the user to quickly program the panel to control their space. Eight switch inputs, four analog photosensor inputs, sixteen digital switches, astronomical clock (sunrise/sunset) and a seven day clock (with three holiday lists) are integrated into the control strategies to give robust control.
The Bantam is made specifically for small buildings with up to eight lighting zones. These buildings can have interior offices, retail space and lobbies as well as exterior parking lots, courtyards. Interior lighting can incorporate after-hours overrides with timed sweeps or blink bypass line voltage switches.
Exterior lighting can use an astronomical clock (sun up and sundown), dry contact or analog photosensor. Use either the LCD or your PC and USB connection to program the Bantam.
Select your application settings from pre-configured profiles of time schedules, photo sensor setpoints and circuit groupings. Store your current configuration and custom profiles on Micro SD memory card.
Within this little 12" x 12" box beats the heart of a durable, feature-rich control system that will serve you tirelessly for many years to come. You need only to mount, wire and initiate the Contractor Sequence to activate the relays. During construction all relays can be overriden, then when complete, switch to Auto to run the program. Then just walk away and leave the Bantam to do what it does best - control lighting and save money.
A World of Lighting and Operational Control Systems Specifically Developed for almost any Application.
PLC Multipoint has a whole new way to look at lighting and operational controls. A way that makes it easier for you to determine which one of our many products is best suited for your specific industry and your specific application.
For the past 20 years, PLC Multipoint has been making a name for itself as a creator and producer of the industry's finest lighting sensor controls. We've built a reputation as the one resource to solve the most complex control problems. We have proven success with commercial lighting controls. Our systems are installed in businesses and institutions nationwide, saving energy through daylight harvesting, motion sensing and time scheduling.
These systems are now highlighted within the four business groups we have established:
- PLCBuildings Lighting Control Systems
- PLCSensors Control Devices
- PLCTransportation Control Systems
- PLCIndustrials Custom Systems
We have proven success with commercial lighting controls. Our systems are installed in businesses and institutions nationwide, saving energy through daylight harvesting, motion sensing and time scheduling.