Product Announcement from Palmer Wahl Instrumentation Group
Well adapted for different process job procedures thanks to their ranges and specific function such as scaling and ramping.
User friendly and robust the Wahl® TC Series Pocket Calibrators have been designed to simplify temperature transmitters and probes maintenance and commissioning. They measure and simulate thermocouples or RTD's.
- High accuracy: 0.02% of reading
- Very low temperature coefficient: 10 ppm/°C in thermocouples and 7 ppm/°C in resistance.
- Accuracy is maintained even in harsh environmental conditions.
- Measurement and Simulation of 14 thermocouples and 12 RTD types
- Dimensions, (without protection sheath): 6.18 x 3.35 x 1.77 inches (157 x 85 x 45mm)
- Weight, 10.79 ounces (306 g)
- IP Rating, IP 54 according to EN 60529
- Reference Conditions, 23°C + - 5°C, relative humidity: 45% to 75%
- Nominal Operating Conditions, -10°C up to +50°C, relative humidity: 20% up to 80% non-condensing
- Maximum Operating Conditions, -10°C up to +55°C, relative humidity: 10% up to 80% (70% at 55°C)
- Maximum Storage Temperature, -30°C up to +60°C (without battery)
- Electrical Security according to EN 61010
- Electromagnetic capability of electrical equipment according to EN61326
- Thermocouple Connection with miniature compensated connector
- RTD connection 4 pin round connector or 4 banana plugs
- USB connection for PC connection (software upgrade and application with DATACAL
- Power Supply, 4 AA batteries. Optional rechargeable battery pack with charger is available.
- Included Accessories, Protective Boot, 4 AA Batteries, User Manual on CD Rom, Wrist Strap, 2 Measurement Leads, NIST Calibration Certificate, and Carrying Case.