Product Announcement from Parameter Generation & Control, Inc.
HEPA filtration is an option for most chambers.
Applications are found in pharmaceutical development and manufacturing, electronic components, food, semiconductor, paper and pulp, and wherever precise humidity and temperature replications are required. For specialty applications, Parameter partners with Flow Sciences, another North Carolina company, for unique contained environments.
The interior chamber is constructed of very durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Low watt density heaters are used that also contribute to the unit's longer life.
Systems include ports for testing filter efficiency, iris opening for working within chamber without disrupting temperature / humidity control, and dampers for setting chamber pressure (negative or positive). System includes free logging software.
As with all other Parameter equipment, filtered hoods are exhaustively tested at your specified condition before being shipped to ensure trouble-free operation.
- RH control constancy of ±0.5%
- Temperature control constancy of ±0.2°C
- Filtered work area
- Iris openings
- Various safety cut-offs
- 316 stainless interior chamber
- User-friendly Smart Pad controller with logging software
- Extremely stable and uniform environment
- Maintains superior constancy and uniformity
- Fits clean processes
- Undisturbed control access with chamber
- Security and safety
- Equipment longevity; corrosion resistant
- Ease of operation