Product Announcement from Parker Hannifin Filtration and Separation Div. / Balston Products
Membrane Air Dryers Designed Specifically for Coordinate Measurement Machines (CMM) Supply Pure, Dry Compressed Air at a Guaranteed Dewpoint of 35°F and Flow Rates up to 15 SCFM
Proven to be the best performing dryers for the most sensitive applications, Balston CM Series Membrane Air Dryers offer lower operating costs and better performance than both non-cycling and cycling refrigerant air dryers and eliminate downtime and costly repairs resulting from dirty, wet compressed air supplies.
- View more about our extensive line of compressed Air Dryers
- Download Balston Compressed Air Dryer Documentation
- Learn more about our Custom Product Capabilities for your membrane Air Dryer designed for your specific applications...
- Email us your specific application questions, we are here to assist...
Balston Membrane Air Dryers for CMMs offer a guaranteed dewpoint of 35°F and will remove compressed air contaminants down to 0.01 micron in size. Unsurpassed in performance and durability to dehydrate and purify compressed air, the Balston CM Series Membrane Air Dryers significantly outperform refrigerant air dryers in dewpoint reduction and are typically less expensive to operate.
About Parker Balston:
Balston Inc began manufacturing and distributing Balston branded filter products in 1970. For over three decades the Balston brand has been the recognized leader in filtration, purification and gas generation technology. Parker Balston products have become the industry standard through a significant investment in research and development. In addition, all products are manufactured within strict quality guidelines of a total quality management program ensuring superior performance and long term reliability. Parker's quality and manufacturing systems are maintained to ISO 9001 quality standards and registered with the certifying company DNV Industry Inc.
Our Extensive line of Laboratory Gas Generators and Equipment includes:
- Air Dryers for Analytical Instruments
- FID Gas Stations
- FID Makeup Gas Generators
- FT-IR Purge Gas Generators
- GC Gas Station
- High Purity Nitrogen Generators
- Hydrogen Generators
- Lab Gas Generators
- LCMS Source 5000 Tri Gas Generators
- Membrane Nitrogen Generators
- PSA Nitrogen Generators
- TOC Gas Generators
- Zero Air Generators