Steam Filters: Designed for Hospital Sterilizers
Product Announcement from Parker Hannifin Filtration and Separation Div. / Balston Products
The Model 23R Steam Filter effectively removes 98+% of contaminants 0.1 micron and larger from steam, and eliminates instrument staining, spotting and rusting caused by wet or contaminated steam. The filter also removes boiler feedwater chemicals and excess condensate from steam, eliminating wet packs. The Steam Filter significantly reduces operating costs by eliminating the staining of sterilizer interiors, minimizing maintenance of sterilizer steam control valves, door seals, and other rubber materials.
- Overview of our line of Balston Filters for the Hospital Industry...
- Download the PDF data sheet for the Model 23R Steam Filter...
- Download data sheets for our line of Balston Steam Filters....
The 23R Steam Filter also reduces drying cycles, saving and increasing productivity efficiencies. The Balston Steam Filter contains a patented microfibre® filter tube in a rugged stainless steel housing. The filter tube is constructed from chemically inert borosilicate glass, and is completely free of impurities which could extract into the steam. It exceeds the ASHCSP Steam Filter System Performance Recommendation outlined in Technical Document #031801. Standard features include a stainless steel condensate drain and a high quality relief valve. The filter is shipped completely assembled, ready for easy installation.
- Balston Membrane Air Dryers - Utilize innovative membrane technology to provide clean, dry, compressed air at dewpoints to -40°F (-40°C). This high efficiency, durable technology is quickly becoming the standard for drying compressed air. Balston Membrane Air Dryers require no electricity and contain no refrigerants or freons, making them environmentally sound.
- Balston SMART Dryer™ Membrane Air Dryers - Utilize membrane technology to supply clean, dry, compressed air with a constant dewpoint of 35°F (2°C). The SMART Dryer™ utilizes sophisticated technology to monitor the air consumption and automatically adjusts the regenerative sweep flow as required. The variable sweep system results in significant energy savings and low operating costs. The new SMART Dryer™ is shipped complete with prefilters, differential pressure indicator and automatic drains.
- Balston PSA Compressed Air Dryers - Utilize pressure swing absorption technology to provide clean, dry compressed air at dewpoints as low as -100°F (-73°C). Each dryer is delivered complete and ready for easy installation. Standard features include: integral oil removal filters, automatic drains, particulate afterfilter, moisture indicator, and pretested controls.
Parker's Filtration and Separation Division is the worldwide leader in filtration, separation, and gas generation products serving a wide range of industries from manufacturing to transportation; from life sciences to food and beverage.
Use the links below to view Parker extensive Filters, Dryers and nitrogen generators...
- Analyzer/Sample Filters products, literature and specifications: Download Balston Sample Filter Documentation and Specification PDF
- Compressed Air Dryers products, literature and specifications: Download Balston Compressed Air Dryer Documentation PDF or Download Balston IT Series Membrane Air Dryers Documentation PDF
- Compressed Air Filters products, literature and specifications: Download Balston Coalescing Compressed Air Filters documentation PDF
- Filters for Food Applications products, literature and specifications: Download Balston Filters for Food Industry Documentation PDF
- Filters for Hospital Applications products, literature and specifications: Download Balston Steam Filters for Hospital Applications Documentation PDF
- Liquid Filters products, literature and specifications: Download Balston Liquid Filter Documentation and Specification PDF
- Membrane Filters products, literature and specifications: Download Balston 0.01 Micron Membrane Filters Documentation PDF
- Natural Gas Filters products, literature and specifications: Download Balston Natural Gas Filters Documentation PDF
- Nitrogen Generation Systems products, literature and specifications: Click here for more information Balston Membrane Nitrogen Generators or Click here for more information on Balston PSA Nitrogen Generators
- Vacuum Pump Exhaust and Inlet Filters products, literature and specifications: Download Balston Vacuum Pump Exhaust and Inlet Filter Specification PDF