Custom Medical Tubing
Product Announcement from Parker Hannifin / Fluid Connectors / Parflex Division
Feb. 24, 2012 Fort Worth, TX - Parker Hannifin's Parflex Division offers an array of value added secondary services through its medical tubing group, TexMed, to produce custom medical tubing that compliments current production capabilities and quality. These services are in place to meet the increasing customization and design criteria that our customers expect from a world-class supplier.
Utilizing the Valued Added Service Department eliminates the need to send the tubing out for additional work, saving freight costs and time. In addition, it reduces the amount of paper work and inventory, delivering a finished product for your shelf instead of an interim component. The value added services detailed below are typical of the products and secondary services that we provide to our customers. TexMed is continuously advancing these secondary processes capabilities to provide customers with state of art processes in order to meet customers' increasing product requirements.
· Flanging - Our precision flaring and flanging processes are based on custom engineered equipment and years of experience.
· Flaring - Custom engineered flaring equipment and years of experience provide consistent quality from part to part.
· Retractable Tubing - Retractable tubes consist of multiple, retractable coils in a single tube and are designed to provide unrestricted flow in confined spaces.
· Paratubing - Paratubing combines two or more tubes longitudinally. Tubing connections are neat and organized and easy to identify. Tubes may also be separated from each other as multiple fluid conduits.
· Marking - Please contact our engineers for technical advice on marking technology and application specifics.
· Slitting/Scoring/Spiraling - Specialized methods and tooling have been developed for the precision scoring, slitting and spiraling of smooth bore, convoluted or heat shrinkable tubing.
· Special Packaging/Labeling - We offer customer labels and bar coding, special printed boxes and special quantity packaging so that you have only to stock your shelves.
If you have secondary process that are not listed, please provide us with your requirements. Our Application engineers are ready and available to answer questions and assist in your design or material selections.
With annual sales exceeding $12 billion in fiscal year 2011, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company employs approximately 58,000 people in 47 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 55 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index. For more information, visit the company's website at www.parker.com, or its investor information website at www.phstock.com.
© 2012 Parker Hannifin Corporation - All Rights Reserved