New SensoControl Diagnostic Instrument
Product Announcement from Parker Hannifin / Fluid Connectors / Quick Coupling Division
The Parker Service Master Plus is a premier diagnostic instrument that incorporates data measurement, display, and on-screen analysis with functionality that extends far beyond standard meters currently on the market.
- Where to Buy
- Contact Parker today and one of their product experts will help you choose the diagnostic equipment that is right for your application.
Combining CAN bus sensor communication protocol with traditional analog inputs, the Parker Service Master Plus has 24 channels for a variety of inputs and outputs. In addition, this device includes multiple data interfaces for connectivity and data storage, a variety of display options for user preference and storage capabilities of up to one billion measured values.
Key Features of the Parker Service Master Plus include:
- On-screen data measurement, display and analysis
- Combines CAN bus and analog sensor inputs over 24 channels
- Multiple display options
- Up to one billion data points storage
- Measuring parameters: pressure, flow, temperature, rpm, voltage and current
- Multiple connection interfaces: LAN, USB
Available in convenient kits with pressure transducers to meet your needs.
Parker…ENGINEERING YOUR SUCCESS!