Product Announcement from Parker Hannifin / Fluid Connectors / Quick Coupling Division
Parker Non-Spill Hydraulic Quick Couplings
Parker's Non-Spill Couplings are used extensively to minimize spillage and air inclusion when connecting and disconnecting hydraulic attachments, reducing hazards in the workplace as well as environmental contamination. The flush style valving not only minimizes spillage at disconnection but also limits air inclusion while connecting.
- NS Series Couplings are steel with a sleeve lock standard feature. Available in sizes 3/8" through 1" with female pipe, straight or BSPP threads.
- FF Series Couplings have steel construction with a sleeve locking mechanism to prevent accidental disconnection. Available in sizes ¼" through 1". The 3/8" body size conforms to HTMA (Hydraulic Tool Manufacturers Association) standards.
- FEM Series Couplings meet the stringent design and pressure requirements of ISO 16028. Coupling body material is steel and available in sizes ¼" through 1" with a variety of port configurations.
- FH Series Couplings are designed to meet the performance and dimensional specifications of HTMA requirements with a rated pressure of 10,000 PSI. Sleeve on coupler and nipple body have a red finish for identification purposes and will not interchange with lower pressure flush face couplings. Available in 3/8" body size only.
- FS Series Couplings are constructed from 316 stainless steel with fluorocarbon seals for resistance to chemicals and for use in corrosive environments. Available in body sizes 1/4" through 1".
About Parker Hannifin Quick Coupler Division:
Parker's Quick Coupling Division is the world's largest manufacturer of quick action couplings. We produce hydraulic and pneumatic couplings in a variety of sizes, materials, and end configurations to accommodate a broad spectrum of design requirements. In addition to Quick Couplings, our product offering includes Hydraulic Swivels, Check Valves, and state-of-the-art Diagnostic Equipment.
We are committed to providing new products and innovative solutions to the marketplace, and to developing state-of-the-art technologies that enable us to deliver the highest quality products at a competitive price.
View additional information on all our product line (Specifications and datasheets):